- August 26, 2020
- Posted by: admin
In-company only, You need this course if;
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security.
- You have responsibilities that include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services.
- You are involved in the field of Quality Management and wish to understand how it might develop in the next few years.
- You wish to broaden your understanding of how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives.
- Your organisation has an obligation (whether legal, contractual or reputational) to increase the robustness of its business processes.
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301, either from an initial set-up stage in the absence of an established ISO-based management system, or by integrating it to an existing certified management system (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001etc.).
You will learn;
- The role of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- The key requirements of 15022301 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System.
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context.
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security.
- The benefits of implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- The certification process.
You will need;
- No previous experience or training in ISO 22301
Your future development;
- This course compliments ‘15022301 Appreciation and Interpretation’, a 1 day practical version of this course aimed at those directly involved in a project to help gain ISO 22301 certification for their organisation
Virtual Course length
- Half a day